It’s no surprise that many Plant Engineers are locked up with the past techniques and methodologies which isn’t new. Engineers often get busy with work and project deliveries that they often forget to upgrade themselves with the latest trends and methods. Also we at eLogicTech also believe that Engineers get bored with the long and lengthy text and so we want to make it extremely informative and knowledgeable without boring you with charismatic words. Let’s dive in the the Five Process Engineering and Design Trends for 2022.
Continued Utilization of Modular Skid Packages
Oftentimes there are certain elements in the Process Engineering which I would say are a gift to Plant Engineers. Starting with the seamless integration of modular skid designs into the process plant to sturdy and portable design makes these less costlier when compared with the traditional systems making these modular skid packages a Yes-Yes to continue in this 2022 as well.
Add-on Detail: Benefits of Modular skid Packages
- Faster Project Completion
- Faster time to market
- Cost Savings
- Higher Quality Fabrication
- Lower Space Requirement
Rise in Building Information Modeling
When it comes to thinking about the Project, the visualization is really important and engineers have found ways to get Project visualization to the simplest form over the centuries. BIM(Building Information Modeling) of course, has made the production of digital representations effortless and ease of decision making simple and efficient. The use of this BIM seems to continue for the years to come as this is literally making awestruck changes to the construction designs every now and then. So, this one is making to the list of continuing trends in 2022.
Add-on Detail: Benefits of Building Information Modeling
- Visualize Projects in Preconstruction.
- Better Coordination and Clash Detection.
- Mitigate Risk and Reduce Cost.
- Improved Scheduling / Sequencing.
- Increase Productivity with Prefabrication.
Increase in ZERO-ENERGY Building Designs
Constant corrections in the construction industry are not a new. When something is affecting the Planet’s climatic conditions, Construction industry and the engineers associated with it always find a way to give their best to reduce the negative effects occurring as a by-product of the buildings. Zero-Energy Building designs is one such cause which is supported to have net zero-emissions buildings.
Add-on Detail: Benefits of Zero Energy building Designs
- Isolation for building owners from future energy price increases.
- Increased comfort due to more-uniform interior temperatures (this can be demonstrated with comparative isotherm maps)
- Reduced total cost of ownership due to improved energy efficiency.
- Reduced total net monthly cost of living.
- Higher resale value as potential owners demand more ZEBs than available supply.
Process Automation to rise in Plant Engineering
It is already known that technologies and usage of software in the Plant Engineering has grown rapidly over the past few years. Using sensors and computer technologies have increased the efficiency and expansion of the Process industry. Like it or not, automation technologies will become the most critical technologies that become the growth tool for process and production industries. Looking at the bright side of automation, it not just helps in process and production but also understand the controlled safety features and Zero-Energy emissions.
Add-on Detail: Benefits of Process automation
- Uniform quality with higher accuracy than that provided by skilled workers.
- Replacing human operators in tasks that involve hard physical or monotonous work.
- Replacing humans in tasks performed in dangerous environments such as those with heights, over a river etc.
- Making tasks that are beyond human capabilities easier.
- Increasing productivity and work efficiency with reduced costs.
Digital process engineering plants will increase in number
This couldn’t be more obvious that everything is now digital(at least to a certain percentage). One thing that Covid-19 has taught us all is, to always be ready to seek to technologies and changes which could instantly help us to get along with the procedure at a minimal cost and maximum efficiency. It is already evident that most of the process industry has turned digital over the years and are constantly innovating the new aspects in the industry using digital processes. Management efficiency has already been decently productive after implementation of asset management systems. World Economic form has predicted in the year 2016 that Digital technologies and implementation of big data along the value chain will be the best practice for the construction industry.
Add-on Detail: Benefits of Digital Process Engineering Plants
- Effective communications and stakeholder engagement
- Enables engineers to examine and test which designs will work best and which won’t.
- Creates room to innovate, challenge ideas and iterate design solutions, without having to worry about potential cost if the design needs to be reworked or tweaked.
- Observations can be gathered, time spent in potentially high-risk environments is minimised and safety in design solutions created to protect workforces delivering projects.
- Clients are provided with a glimpse of what the project will look like before it’s built, letting them see and experience not only how the design will be delivered but also how it will function.
eLogicTech Engineering Services has always been a pioneer in Plant Engineering, Mechanical Design and Embedded Systems and IOT implementation. eLogicTech Solutions has been understanding the latest trends and technologies in the markets and have been studying them time to time. Technology innovations and the availability of low-cost electronic smart devices are the reasons behind a growing adaptation of embedded systems. eLogicTech specializes in system architecture design, prototype testing, firmware development, and compliance certifications as part of a vast embedded system services portfolio.
We pride ourselves in delivering amazing projects starting with BIM Modeling, Architectural and Structural to 3d Visualization and Product Modeling. Contact us now for a detailed discussion about your dream project.
Steel Shop Drawing and 3D Component Modeling for an Australian Client
Fabrication Shop Drawing for an Adolescent Hospice Project in Australia
Shop Drawing and Erection Drawing for a Commercial Sky Bridge Project
Structural Erection Drawings of a Large Commercial Learning Center in the US
3D Furniture Rendering for Award-winning Product Manufacturer
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information about company or service