Job Description for 3D Modeler:
- Ability to handle furniture modeling, organic modeling, including modeling, creating textures, rig and animate using 3DS Max and V-ray.
- Ability to execute AR / VR modeling using Low poly modeling.
- Should have excellent visualizing skills, and creative touch to judge the proportions and develop photo realistic life like renderings for all types of Architectural services and furniture modeling.
- Should be able to work individually and in collaboration with other team of Architects.
- Working Exposure to high-end furniture modeling tasks and design projects with latest emerging design processes.
- Proficient in 3dsMax, VRay, mental ray, Photoshop, illustrator, after effects, Corona, lumion and unreal engine (added value).
- Knowledge and work experience in experience in AutoCAD (added advantage).
- Working knowledge in 4D Simulation is a value add.
- Candidates from furniture modeling experience along with 2D / 3D visualization of Architectural & Interior Designing project is highly preferred.
- Should possess strong visualizing skills.
- Should have dealt projects in Residential projects for Prestigious Corporate clients, Luxury Housing and Condominiums, Hotels, Theme malls, Townships & IT parks etc.
- Passion and desire to learn and innovate.
- Willingness and motivation to work in a team environment.
- Candidates with long-term vision and dedication towards our profession.
- Individual must have sufficient interest and motivation to upgrade their technical expertise as required on an ongoing basis.
- Good Written and verbal communication skills.
- Years of Experience: 3+ yrs
- No of Openings: 1
- Key Skill: 3Ds Max, V-Ray, Photoshop, Illustrator, corona, Lumion, unreal engine, adobe after effects, adobe premiere (optional) and AutoCAD.
- Job location: Hyderabad
- Phone No: 040 40218099
- Job type: Full time permanent
Note: Candidate appearing for the interview need to carry his / her portfolio / show reel to showcase their talent, out of which the works should emphasis on furniture modeling.
The last date to apply 30th November, 2018